Introduction to power tools
Power tools are tools that are held and operated by hand, powered by a low power motor or electromagnet, and powered by a transmission mechanism to drive the work head.
Advantages: Power tools have the advantages of portability, easy operation and various functions, which can greatly reduce labor intensity, improve work efficiency, and realize the mechanization of manual operations. Bridges, gardening, etc., and more home.
Features: Power tools are characterized by light structure, small size, light weight, small vibration, low noise, flexible operation, easy control and operation, easy to carry and use, strong and durable. Compared to a hand tool, it allows you to increase labor productivity by several times and dozens of times, it is more efficient, cheaper and easier to manage than a pneumatic tool.
What are power tool accessories: rotor, stator, gear, bearing, switch, carbon brush, carbon brush holder, carbon brush cover, power cord.
What are power tools?
1. Electric drill: A tool used for drilling metal materials, plastics, etc. When equipped with forward and reverse switches and electronic speed control devices, it can be used as an electric screwdriver. Some models come with a rechargeable battery.
2. Electric hammer: used for drilling masonry, concrete, artificial or natural stone, etc., and the functions of electric drills are interchangeable. SDS-PLUS chucks and drills are widely used for light drills, and SDS-MAX chucks and drills are used for medium and heavy rock drills, and the chisels can be clamped.
3. Impact Drill: An electric tool primarily used for drilling hard materials such as masonry and concrete. When the impact mechanism is closed, it can also be used as a conventional electric drill.
4. Grinder: A tool for grinding with a grinding wheel or grinding wheel, used for grinding wood. There are straight electric grinders and electric angle grinders. Sandpaper required.
5. Curve Saw: Mainly used for cutting steel, wood, plastic and other materials, the saw blade reciprocates or swings up and down and is most suitable for cutting precise straight lines or curves.
6. Angle grinder: Also known as an angle grinder or disc grinder, it is mainly used for grinding steel, metal and stone. Commonly used grinding disc diameters are 100mm, 125mm, 180mm, 230mm.
7. Cutting machine: It is mainly used for cutting aluminum, wood, etc. at different angles. It is divided into metal material cutting machine and non-metal material cutting machine. When using, pay attention to the tightening of the saw blade and wear goggles.
8. Electric wrench and electric screwdriver: Both electric wrench and electric screwdriver are used to load and unload threaded connections. The transmission mechanism of the electric wrench consists of a planetary gear and an impact mechanism with a ball spiral groove. The electric screwdriver is equipped with a jaw clutch transmission mechanism or a gear transmission mechanism.
9. Concrete vibrator: Used to compact concrete when pouring concrete foundations and reinforced concrete elements. Among them, the high-frequency disturbing force of the direct-connected electric vibrator is generated by the rotation of the eccentric block driven by the motor, and the motor is powered by a 150Hz or 200Hz intermediate frequency power supply.
10. Electric planer: It is used for planing wood or wooden structural parts, and can also be used as a small tabletop planer when mounted on a stand. The cutting shaft of the electric planer is drivene by the motor shaft through the belt.
11. Marble saw blade: Generally, it is used for stone cutting. You can choose dry cutting or wet cutting. Commonly used saw blades are dry saw blade, wet saw blade, and dual-use wet and dry saw blade. Household is used for cutting wall and floor tiles.
The difference between electric and pneumatic tools
Power tools are powered by low-power motors or electromagnets and drive the work head through a gear mechanism.
An air tool is basically a tool that uses compressed air to drive an air motor that outputs kinetic energy to the outside.
1. Working Capabilities: Both provide many different working methods, but adjusting the speed and adjusting the power output of pneumatic tools is simple, and they are smaller and lighter for the same power output. In addition, pneumatic tools can provide a wider choice in the speed range without overheating and overload failures. When overload starts, the tool only stops rotating, and after the overload phenomenon is eliminated, it resumes normal operation.
2. Environmental Adaptability: In terms of environmental applicability, air tools have higher water resistance. While submersion in water is harmful to tools, it does not cause electrical sparks or cause harm like hardware power tools. And since the pneumatic tool can use the internal combustion engine air pump, it can adapt to various bad or harsh environments.
3. Savings: In terms of economic performance, the initial investment in power tools is small, but the energy consumption is high for long-term use, and the cost of maintaining and replacing the tool is also high. The initial investment in pneumatic tools requires the installation of pressurized piping equipment, but the energy consumption and maintenance costs of the tool are relatively low for long-term use.
Choice of power tool
1. Usage: According to the needs, distinguish between household and professional use, since most electric tools are for professionals, and when buying, you should distinguish between professional and ordinary household tools. In general, the difference between professional and ordinary household tools is power. Professional tools have higher power, and ordinary household power input should not be very large.
2. Appearance: The packaging appearance is clear and intact, the plastic box is strong, the buckle is strong and durable. The appearance of the instrument is uniform in color, there are no obvious shadows, dents, scratches or roughness on the surface of the plastic parts, the assembly misalignment between body parts is ≤0.5mm, the aluminum casting coating is smooth and free of defects, and the surface of the whole machine is free of oil. The switch handle is flat when held by hand, and the cable length is usually at least 2 meters.
3. Nameplate Parameters: Qualified products with "3C" certification should be selected, and the nameplate parameters of power tools must match those of the CCC certificate. The detailed address and contact information of the manufacturer and manufacturing facility should be included in the instrument's instruction manual. The traceable batch number of the product must be indicated on the nameplate or on the conformity certificate.
4. Convenience: Small size and highly integrated power tools are sure to be more convenient to use than larger single function products. When buying household power tools, it is recommended to make more horizontal comparisons of related products and try to choose power tools that are feature-rich, small in size, simple in design, and easy to store.
5. Safety: Hold the tool with your hand, turn on the power, press the switch frequently, start the tool frequently, and observe whether the tool switch on-off function is reliable. At the same time, observe if there are any malfunctions in the operation of TVs and fluorescent lamps in place. To ensure that the instrument is equipped with an effective radio interference suppressor.
6. Vibration and sparks: The tool is turned on for one minute and held by hand during operation. The hand should not feel abnormal vibrations. Watch for reverse sparks. Reverse sparks should generally not exceed 3/2 level. when viewed through the air intake of the instrument, there should be no apparent arc on the surface of the manifold.
7. Noise. Most household power tools make some level of noise when in use, but there are also high and low noise levels. It is recommended (especially for families with children and the elderly) to try out the tool when buying household power tools to make sure that the noise of the power tool is inallowable limits.