Metal cutting includes turning, milling, planing, grinding and drilling. The most commonly used equipment is a metal saw. It is a versatile mechanical tool, mainly used for turning and cutting various metal materials. With many features, it has a wide range of applications.
1. Types and characteristics:
1. According to its structure, it can be divided into: single-chip and multi-chip;
2. According to the use, it can be divided into: general type (for common materials), special type (for some specific materials and workpieces), and special type (such as diamond blades for circular saws);
3. By speed, there are: high-speed and low-speed;
4. By the number of teeth, there are 8 classes from class 1 to class 4, class 1 is the highest, class 4 is the lowest, class 5 is 3 teeth, class 6 is 2 teeth, class 7 is 1 tooth, class 8 is extra small gear;</ p>
5.According to different requirements, it can be made into two shapes with reverse slot and non-reverse slot. The latter is suitable for cutting or roughing and finishing hard and brittle materials and trimming excess parts of precision parts.
2. Check before use
1. Check each piece for cracks or damage;
2. Check the sharpness of the blade and maintain a sharp angle;
3. Whether the installation of the blade is correct, strong and reliable.
3. Method of work
1. Before any operation, you must carefully read the relevant contents in the manual and understand the performance and precautions for operating the machine before proceeding to work.
2. Unplug the power cord from the socket before starting work.
3. Place your hands on the safety barrier to avoid accidents.
Safety measures: there must be enough space around the machine to facilitate the work and maintenance of personnel. There is enough light above the machine so that the workpieces can be clearly seen. Before entering the machine, personnel must wear work clothes and safety shoes before they can work.