In the process of finishing the house, after the construction of the hydroelectric power plant, masons and carpenters can enter the site, and both can enter the site at the same time. The main job of a bricklayer construction worker in home decoration is laying tiles, etc. The following will introduce some of the tools that need to be used in the process of laying tiles.
Nalut concrete sealant and hardener, polished concrete products such as gold diamond grinding stone, construction silicone grinding stone, polished concrete floor, Su Pu Nuo wall series, Su Pu Na curtain wall series, etc. have no (no TVOC, no seams), anti-compression, impervious, dust-proof, anti-skid, waterproof, anti-corrosion, anti-friction, anti-scratch, suitable for home decoration. These products are seamless overall, molded on site, seamless means there is no microbial growth, and they can also release negative oxygen ions.
1. What tools are needed for mosaic processing
1. Ceramic tile and mortar container
Before laying tiles, they must be soaked in water for a period of time, in accordance with normal practice, to prevent the tiles from absorbing water and falling off after laying the tiles. The soaking container can be a bucket or a larger basin. At the same time, the cement barrels used to store the cement slurry must be prepared to ensure continuity once construction has begun.
2. Tile cutting tool
The size of the tile is fixed before use, but during the finishing and laying process, the size must be adjusted, and the inlet and drainage holes for water pipes must be cut into the tile. Currently, ceramic tile cutting tools are needed. There are two main types of cutting tools used by builders, one is an electric cutting machine and the other is a manual cutting knife.
3. Plaster tool
In the process of laying tiles, it is necessary to evenly apply the mortar several times on the back of the tile, at which time a tool such as a trowel is needed. The trowel is used for plastering, plastering, etc. There are many grout products available and masons can use them together or choose one of them during the construction process.
4. Alignment Tool
Using the alignment and leveling tools is critical when laying tiles. Although it has been mentioned before, here is the leveling and leveling tool to be used in the tiling process.
5. Other tools: rubber mallet + plastic sheet
After laying the tiles on the wall, in order for the mortar on the back side of the tile to be distributed more evenly, to adhere more firmly to the wall, and also to avoid depressions, etc., it is necessary to hit the tiles with a rubber mallet so that the dirt is compacted and flattened out. In addition, the tiles must be laid with seams. Typically, a small plastic sheet is used to separate the tiles to avoid seams disappearing caused by sliding tiles.
2. the advantages of 3D floor tiles
1. Acid-resistant, alkali-resistant and durable: Because the product first uses ceramic pigments to draw patterns in the production process, and then a layer of microcrystalline stone glaze is applied to the surface of the pattern, and fired at a high temperature of 1200 degrees to melt the glaze. Finally, a 1.5mm thick microcrystalline glaze layer is formed, which closes the pattern, so the pattern is isolated from the outside world. Due to the protective effect of the glaze layer, the product can resist acid and alkali erosion;
2.UV resistant, non-fading: The ceramic pigment used in the production is produced by European ceramic glaze company, can withstand high temperatures over 1200 degrees, UV resistant, will not fade;
3. The pattern is smooth, bright and crystal clear: the product is covered with a layer of microcrystalline glaze according to the pattern, and after firing at high temperature, it melts into a glassy thin layer of glaze; or through the polishing process, the surface of the glaze is further polished to make the glaze layer more shiny, bright, clear and transparent, and colorful images can show richness through it, with the brilliance and brilliance of jade;
4. Harmless, tasteless and no radiation: a real eco-friendly product without any organic ingredients;
5. The surface of the glaze is hard and scratch-resistant: the color pattern is under the glaze layer and is never damaged.
6. Strong artistic effect: Using the latest European inkjet printing technology and high-resolution nano-ceramic ink, it can turn famous works and paintings into high-imitation porcelain plates;
7. Scope of application: indoor floors, bathrooms, balconies, kitchens and outdoor, underwater and other places.