1. Positioning: move the ruler to select the desired cutting size, grasp the handle with your hand and pull the cutting wheel to the back seat.
2. Scribing: Slowly move the handle forward so that the blade disc draws a continuous and regular straight line on the surface of the brick.
3. Press down: Press the handle with the proper force and the bricks will be broken along the line so that the tiles will be cut.What are the methods of cutting tiles?
First of all, measure the size of the tile to be laid on the ground, then mark the tiles with a pencil, hold the handle of the tile cutter, finally slowly press the handle of the tile cutter and cut along the tile marking line.How to cut tiles without a tile cutter?
1. First, prepare the appropriate tools such as rulers, utility knives, alcohol, and cotton thread.
2. According to the actual size, use a utility knife to make a mark on the surface and back of the tile.
3. Moisten the cotton thread with alcohol, then place it on the mark you just made and light the cotton thread with a lighter.
4. After all the cotton threads have been burned, spray cold water directly onto the bars and finally peel the bars off with chocolate.What are the precautions for cutting tiles?
1. If the hardness of the tile is not correct, it may look uneven and not smooth when cut.
2. You need to master the angle when cutting. You can use a fully functional tile cutting machine, which can not only cut 90 degrees, but also 45 degrees.
3. When cutting, be sure to draw a good line, simple and neat. It is recommended to find a professional to cut the effect better.
4. A uniform, continuous and clear marking line from start to finish is the key to quality tile cutting. The cutting wheel is made of a special super hard alloy that is harder than the surface of the tile. As a general rule, as long as you hold the handle with a little force and press the knife wheel gently and smoothly, you can draw a cut line on the surface of the tile.
5. In the process of tile cutting, excessive spreading may cause the cut line to be jagged, and may also cause the yellow blade of the super hard alloy cutting wheel to break, which will greatly shorten the normal life of the cutting wheel.