Ensure that company employees use all types of hand-held power tools in accordance with regulations and evidence and work safely.
2. Scope and objects
All operators of hand power tools in our company.
3. General operating procedures
1. All tools must be used within the limits of function and scope as defined in the instruction manual. You must be trained in the use of this type of hand-held power tool before use, and you must not use it without permission.
2. The power supply must be equipped with leakage protection.
3. Class II hand-held power tools should be used in normal workplaces.
4. Class II or III handheld power tools should be used in damp work areas or in work areas with good electrical conductivity, such as metal structures.
5. Instruments that do not have a "certificate of conformity" affixed by the hardware department within the validity period are not allowed to be used.
6. Protective devices against dangerous movement (such as guards, guards) must not be dismantled without authorization.
7. Check the appearance of the instrument before use. If there are cracks or damage on the body and handle, damage to the power cord, damage to the power plug, abnormal switch operation, loose mechanical protection device, and inflexible rotation of parts, stop using it and contact repair immediately. Do not continue to use until repair.
8. Do not repair the instrument yourself.
9. Tools must be stored in a dry place, protected from harmful gases or corrosive substances.
10. The power cord of the tool must not be arbitrarily extended or replaced.
11. The power plug of the tool must not be removed or replaced arbitrarily.
12. For machines using grinding wheels, check the soft pad between the grinding wheel and the adapter plate and install it securely. Nuts should not be too tight. Neither should be used, and a wet grinding wheel should not be dried. by itself.
13. During operation, do not touch the cutting tools, molds and grinding wheels with your hands. If you find that they are dull or damaged, stop the machine immediately for repair or replacement, and then continue to work.
14. Do not let go of the machine when it is spinning.
15. Hand-held power tools such as electric drills must comply with their own safety regulations in addition to the requirements of this general rule.
4. Other precautions:
1. The operator must have received special technical training, have a certificate for the operation, be familiar with the structure and operation of the machine, and be able to perfectly master the operation skills.
2. During operation, you needIt is important to wear work clothes and work shoes correctly. When working with tools with rotating parts, it is strictly forbidden for the auxiliary operator to wear gloves to avoid getting caught in moving or rotating parts and causing injury. . Wear safety goggles when using angle grinders, chainsaws, etc., which can cause splashes.
3. It is forbidden to insert first-class body parts into the machine during the production process.
4. Strictly observe the rules for the operation of equipment and technological processes.
5. Always pay attention to whether the tool works normally. If there is any abnormality, turn off the power and report the repair in time.
6. When work is completed and there is no need to change shifts, power sources such as equipment power and air sources should be turned off.