Car charging is an integral part of our travels, especially long trips. It can be said that car charger is an essential digital accessory for car owners. In this article, let's take a look at content related to car charger.1. How to use car charger?
I've seen some people ask this question. In fact, it is very easy to use. Start car engine, open car cigarette lighter, usually one in cab and one in trunk, plug in car charger, and car charger will indicate when it is connected. It can be used when light is on. You can move it back and forth several times, to make sure shrapnel of car charger is firmly fixed, and then connect the charger to charge.
2. Why won't car charger charge?
When using a car charger, it may not charge or charge slowly for various reasons. The main reasons are as follows:
1. The parameters of car charger do not meet requirements for charging. For example, a 1A car charger cannot charge a tablet computer. The high power car charger is currently in need of replacement. .
2. Bad contact. The contact design of some car chargers is illogical, resulting in poor contact while driving and inability to charge. If charger is connected incorrectly, it may also result in poor charging. You can reconnect it several times.
3. The power supply of cigarette lighter itself is defective. If you are replacing multiple car chargers and mobile phones and cannot use car charger to charge normally, you need to check if there is a problem with car fuse that is causing cigarette lighter to not supply power.
4. The quality of car charger itself is poor, car charger is broken and cannot be charged. Try another charger, if it can be charged, then problem is with quality of car charger, just replace it.
Above is contents of this article related to car charger. I hope you find it useful.