With rising living standards, more and more families are starting to buy power tools, among which electric drill is most common. But there are many brands and models on market, how do you choose household electric drill that is right for you? Here are some tips on how to buy a household electric drill.
1. Electric drill types
Electric drills can be roughly divided into hand drills, impact drills and electric hammers. Among them, hand drills are convenient to carry, suitable for simple home decoration and maintenance, and many people choose them in first place.
2. Factors to Consider When Buying a Household Electric Drill
1. Function. When buying an electric drill, you need to determine necessary functions according to your needs, such as whether you need speed control, whether you need to reverse, etc. Some advanced household electric drills also have a torque control function that can adjust torque depending on different materials and work load.
2. Power. A more powerful drill can handle tougher materials, but that also means it will increase in size and weight. Generally speaking, power of an electric drill for home use is about 500W.
3. Speed. The speed can affect drilling effect of electric drill. Generally speaking, speed of electric drill used at home is 1000 to 3000 rpm.
4. Drill. Different materials and shapes of drill bits can meet different drilling needs. When buying an electric drill, you need to choose appropriate drill according to your needs.
5. Pen. The design of handle is also very important, you should choose an electric drill that suits your holding habits. Some high-end drills have ergonomic handles that make them more comfortable to use.
6. Weight. Weight is also a factor to consider when choosing an electric drill. Some powerful drills can be heavy and strain your hands for extended use.