A hydraulic wrench is a tool that provides highly efficient fastening operations using hydraulic principles. It is mainly used for disassembly and assembly of high strength bolts. Its advantages are high speed, large torque and low noise. The following will detail usage method and scope of hydraulic tong.
1. How to use a hydraulic wrench
1. Securely fix double layer oil pipe with quick coupler. Make sure that quick connector and oil line are connected tightly, without gaps.
2. The corresponding hydraulic pumps, oil lines and quick couplings also meet same requirements. Make sure that quick connector and oil line are connected tightly, without gaps.
3. Insert connecting pin into hole in drive cylinder.
4. Select appropriate connector and connect it to appropriate cylinder.
5. The holes of side plates on both sides of connecting body must be in a straight line and match pin holes on cylinder body so that pins can smoothly pass from one side plate to other side.
Secondly, scope of hydraulic tong
Keep limbs, clothing, or excessively long hair away from support arm while operating wrench. Under normal conditions, it does not need to be supported by hands or other tools.
When used, a wrench generates a lot of reactive force, so choose an appropriate reactive arm or suitable object to support it. Choose right model and try not to use a small key to replace operation of a large key. Do not hit key head and body with a hammer or use other tools to increase reaction force. If nut cannot be removed, replace it with a large hydraulic wrench.
In short, when using a hydraulic tong, you must pay attention to safety, follow the appropriate operating procedures, and ensure that there are no accidents during use.