How to use a cement plaster grinder:
(1) Connect the power adapter when using the machine. It is strictly forbidden to operate the equipment in a wet, dry or other watery environment. (Friendly reminder: It is recommended to use a socket with a safety switch)
(2) When sanding hard putty, use coarse sandpaper (optional for P120/180 models) and the speed switch to select 3 or 2 gears.
(3) When sanding the softest wall putty, select fine sandpaper (optional model P320/400) and select 4th or 5th gear for the speed selector. How to use a cement plaster grinder
(4) When sanding an exterior wall, it is necessary to replace the sanding hard disk and use special wall sandpaper. Speed adjustment should not exceed 3 gears.
(5) It is strictly forbidden to press the grinding wheel against the wall for polishing, otherwise it will cause failure or damage to the rotating system (this situation is not covered by the warranty).
(6) Do not use the grinder to polish without using a vacuum cleaner, otherwise the motor will be damaged. (This is not covered by the warranty). How to use a cement plaster grinder
(7) Never step on the cable or strike the motor. It is strictly forbidden to work in flammable and explosive places. (If you do not follow the instructions, the machine will be damaged due to human error, such as if you step on or hit the machine, which is not covered by the warranty).
(8) Pay attention to check whether the heat of each motor is well dissipated and whether the air flow is smooth. When assembling and disassembling, make sure the power supply is turned off to avoid unnecessary damage. How to use a cement plaster grinder
(9) Please make sure that the build plate and build cover are at the same level, otherwise the effect will be affected.
(10) Remove the dust in the vacuum cleaner in time, too much dust will affect the effect of the vacuum cleaner.
(11) The grinder/vacuum machine uses 220V voltage, check before use. Do not use at unstable or too high voltage. (If you do not follow the instructions, please use the engine forcibly to cause damage that is not within the warranty period).
(12) When the grinder is in a free state, it is strictly forbidden to turn on the power, and the grinder must remain turned on.
(13) When the machine is not in use, it should be stored in a dry place out of the reach of children.