Gardening: Electric pruners are powered by lithium-ion batteries and can be used to trim hedges, shrubs and branches. They are light and powerful enough to be operated with one hand. When used, the blade is close to the branch, cutting evenly and smoothly without damaging the plant.
Maximum pruning length: 3 cm for wet branches and 2 cm for dry branches;
Rated voltage: 36 VDC;
Rated power: 300W;
Weight: 0.9 kg;
Lithium battery technical parameters:
Capacity: 4 Ah;
Voltage: 36 volts;
Working time: 8 hours;
Weight: 1.5 kg;
Precautions when using clippers:
1. When performing any maintenance and replacement operations, make sure that the switch is turned off;
2. Please do not disassemble the scissors yourself, otherwise we will reject any warranty;
3. It is strictly forbidden to touch the blade of the scissors with your fingers when using, so that the scissors will not cut off your fingers or hands;
4. Do not place the scissors and batteries in a humid or corrosive environment, and do not place the battery in an environment with high temperature or high pressure, such as in bright light or in a microwave oven;
5. When electric pruners are not in use, be sure to turn off the switch on the battery, and the battery should be stored separately;
6. Unless otherwise noted, do not attempt to cut wood or other large diameter materials;
7. Keep tools out of the reach of children.
8. The scissors have power-off protection. When the power is still on and the connecting wire is not in good contact with the electric scissors, it will send out an alarm.
9. Continuous beep, reconnect, need to restart to work again;
10. If the battery is less than 25% and the red indicator flashes as shown in Figure 7, it means that the power is insufficient and needs to be charged. If you need to store it for a long time, please remember to fully charge it. Full power indication - 4 green lights, it is recommended to charge once every 3 months, please refer to the charger indicator, which turns green when fully charged;
11. If you find abnormal appearance such as deformation, abnormal smell, smoke, etc., please do not use any items in the scissors;
12. People with pacemakers cannot use electric pruners without a doctor's note.