Woodworking is a process in which wood is used as the base material and processed through sawing, planing, chiselling, gluing and other processes. Wood is widely used in production and everyday life due to its hardness, elasticity, ease of processing, and durability of products made from it. For example, wooden tool handles, tables, cabinets, doors and windows of houses, bus seats... Almost every aspect of our lives is closely related to woodworking.
(1) Tree type:
Commonly used wood can be divided into soft wood, hard wood and synthetic wood.
Common soft woods include red pine, white pine, poplar, etc. This wood has a straight and loose texture, does not expand and shrink, and has little deformation.
Common hard woods include elm, ash, birch, etc. This type of wood is hard, with obvious expansion, contraction and warping, and is easily deformed.
Soft different wood is easy to work with. Solid different wood is not easy to process, but the grain of the wood is clear and beautiful. In addition, there are artificially synthesized three-layer boards, sandwich boards, medium-density boards, particle boards and other artificially synthesized boards.(2) Common tools and their uses
There are many types of common tools used in woodworking. You need to understand the basics of use and pay attention to safe work.
1. Measurement Tool
(1) Steel tape: length measurement
(2) Wooden folding ruler: length measurement and marking
(3) Square Ruler: Draw lines and measure whether manufactured parts are at right angles.
(1) H-shaped saw: when sawing wood, it is better to cut in straight lines.
(2) Knife saw: when sawing wider wood, it is better to cut in straight lines.
(3) Wire saw: sawing thin wood and curve sawing.
(1) Planing: Planing a rough wood surface to make it smooth and clean.
(2) Slicing: slicing.
mortise and mortise
5. Wood file
(1) File: File excess and uneven parts.
(2) Willow File: File excess and uneven parts suitable for curves and holes.
2. Making a model of a cable-stayed bridge
(1) Draw lines to fit:
Use a square to draw 2 30 cm, 4 10 cm, 4 5.5 cm on the tree. 10 popsicle sticks 7 cm long. A vertical line is required to draw a line.
Use the size marked on the file to cut the wood line and popsicle saw. When sawing, the wire must be cut to size and cannot be skewed.
Use a file to file tsaw cut line, pay attention to the size.
(4) Working out
On a sawn popsicle stick, draw a line 1 cm from both ends, and the center of the wide line will cross the line 1 cm from both sides. Use a hand drill to drill holes at the intersection point with the saw head aligned with the drilling position.
Use 4 x 10 cm pieces and 4 x 5.5 cm pieces of wood wire to nail 2 rectangles, screw on the light hook, draw a 2 cm line from both ends on 2 x 30 cm wood wires and draw a line. side with the nailed rectangle and nail firmly. The bridge body of the cable-stayed bridge model is completed.
Thread the popsicle sticks pierced with ropes, the distance should be the same and parallel. This is the deck of the bridge. As shown in Figure 2, tie the bridge deck to four light nails on the bridge body. When tying, it must be fixed in a buckle. The two ropes should be the same length and the popsicle sticks should be positioned like this. that the distances are equal and parallel. The chain bridge model is ready.
The carpentry part depicts the facial features of the house. If the facial features are wrong, then it is ugly. When carpentry construction, you need to pay attention to the following points:
1. The materials used must be real materials, not shoddy ones, and strictly executed according to the budget and drawings.
2. For all new brick walls and wood bathroom wall decorations such as cabinets and moldings, the following process should be followed by a double coat of moisture resistant paint on the brick walls and plywood.
3. To make wooden decorations on the original wall, such as door frames, window frames, base lines, etc., you need to stick a layer of moisture-proof paper.
4. When the lines of solid wood and veneer are on the same line of sight, the colors must match and the textures must be opposite.
5. Solid wood door covering line, window closing line, platform line, closing edge line and veneer closing should be tight, strong and smooth.
6. Doors of furniture, internal openings of cabinets, walls of drawers and dark edges of doors should be closed with flat wire made of solid wood (except for unlined panels).
7. There are strict standards for the maintenance of furniture, wooden doors, skirting boards, false ceilings and floors.
Furniture: Use 18mm thick wood for the frame, 5mm for the back wall, 12mm for the drawer wall and 5mm for the bottom of the drawer.
Wooden door: Use spruce planks, double-sided 9-cent boards and double-sided veneered panels to make the door, which must be at least 4 cm thick.
Reference Line: Use a 15mm woodworking board with decorative panels and solid wood lines to make the baseline.
Suspended ceilingok: The plasterboard suspended ceiling rests on wooden keels and is fastened with quality screws.
Floor: The ground ridge should now be level, with a center-to-center distance of 24.4 cm (except for the bottom without plywood). For practical installation of the floor, it must be fixed to the pine log with floor nails.
8. The aluminum gusset ceiling in the kitchen and bathroom should use the wooden square frame as the base layer.
9. There must be at least 3 screws for the drawer and at least one screw for fasteners such as hinges and hinges.
10. Adhesive panels, nailing solid wood moldings, glue should not be used less, much less used up.
11. The surface layer of a partition wall or false ceiling should be covered with paper plaster. When faced with walls, columns and beams, it is best to outsource. Drywall partitions should be lined with two layers of soundproofing wool.
The process of manufacturing wooden doors and windows
1. Construction Content
Wooden doors and windows can be mainly divided into two categories: swing doors and windows and sliding doors and windows.
There are three main ways to change the original doors and windows:
Firstly, replace the original doors and windows, remove the original doors and windows, order or manufacture new doors on site.
Secondly, the original door and frame do not change, but renovation is carried out, high-quality cladding materials are added to the original door leaf and decorative forms are made.
The third way is to add doors and windows, i.e. adding new partition doors in the space without doors and adding decorative windows on the inside, provided that the original windows do not move to improve the tightness.
2. Construction Technology
(1) Swing wooden doors and windows: The installation procedure for swing wooden doors and windows is as follows:
Determine the installation position→raise the installation position line→put the door and window frame in place and straighten it→temporarily fix it→fix and straighten the door and window frame with a linear hanger and a level ruler→fix the door and window frame→deep in wall → lean the door and window against the frame → draw the height, width and narrowness according to the door, and then plan and repair the hinge groove → the position must be accurate.
(2) The installation procedure for hanging sliding wooden doors and windows is as follows:
Determine the installation position → fix the upper part of the door → fix the frame side plate → install the hanging element on the H-beam track → fix the H-beam guide → fix the bottom track → install it in the special hole in the upper part of the door leaf → Lay the door along the bottom track → fasten the hanging bolts andside frame → check that the edge of the door is aligned with the plate of the side frame → fix the door → install the front side.
(3) The procedure for setting a drop-down sliding window is as follows:
Determine the installation position→Fix the bottom frame plate→Fix the side frame plate→Fix the top frame plate→Fix the wood groove equal to the thickness of the steel sheathing→Glue the steel sheathing gutter into the wood groove→Glue the special wheel box to the window sash into the reserved hole on the bottom end → place the sash on the track → check the gap between the window edge and the side frame → adjust → install the front side.
3. Construction points
When building wooden door and window frames, firstly, it is necessary to drill holes in the foundation wall and lower the wooden formwork. The top and bottom spacing of timber formwork is less than 300mm, and the spacing between each row is less than 150mm.
Then, saw and cut a large carrier board to match the estimated width of the front of the door and window and the width of the door, and fix it to the wall and doorway with round nails. nailed to a wooden mold. After making sure that the base plate is strong and safe, it can be treated with fireproof and non-combustible paint.
For door and window decorative panels, plywood with a beautiful pattern and smooth surface should be selected, and the wood species of the plywood should meet the design requirements.
When cutting a decorative panel, the cutting line should be curved to the width of the doorway and the front side, cut with a sharp knife, planed at an angle of 45 ° along the seam, matted with latex on the reverse side and Pasted on the bottom plate, and the surface layer is sprayed. Nail gun in straight nails without a hat for reinforcement.
Joints in the doorway and at the wall boundary should be straight, at an angle of 45°. Angle to the seam. After gluing and installing the veneer, close the edges with wooden corners and mark the 45° fillet joints at the horizontal and vertical joints of the corners.
Heating jacket construction process
1. Construction Content
The heating casing is a device for hiding the heating radiator. The most commonly used processing method is to make a heating hood, hide the heating radiator, and then decorate the surface of the hood to improve the decorative effect of the room. Heating hoods are of two types: stationary and mobile.
2. Construction Technology
Determine the position of the heating bell → punch out the wooden mold → make the dragon skeleton → fasten the wooden skeleton of the dragon → the frame of the cooling bell must be aligned and leveled → apply latex to the outside of the heating bell frame → align the cladding → fasten.
3. Building Basics
The construction of the heating coating should begin after the ceiling and walls of the room have been treated with a base layer, andThe surface of the base wall must be even.
The veneer must be correctly sized, the surface must be smooth and even, the lines must be even, the fit must be tight, and there must be no defects such as exposed cores, hanging glue, exposed nail heads. and pollution.
After the heating hood wood work is completed, finishing should be carried out immediately, and other operations can be carried out after painting with colorless oil.
Ensure that the cooling fins are good at dissipating heat, the body of the lid is not deformed when exposed to heat, the surface is beautiful and safe, and it is convenient for the heating cooling fins to be inspected and maintained. The length of the heating casing must be 100 mm longer than the radiator, the height must be below the window sill or at the level of the window sill, the thickness must be more than 10 mm wider than the radiator, and the area of the radiator casing must be more than 80% of the radiator area.
The movable heating hood should be considered as furniture production. Depending on the length, width and height of the radiator, the length is more than 100mm, the height is more than 50mm, and the width is more than 15mm.
The process of making a wooden box for curtains
1. Construction Content
There are two types of curtain boxes:
First, there is a false ceiling in the room, and the eaves should be hidden in the false ceiling, and this should be completed together when the ceiling is done
Secondly, the room is not suspended, but the cornice is attached to the wall and integrated with the window frame.
2. Construction points
Characteristics of the curtain box: about 100 mm high, 120 mm wide for a single rod and more than 150 mm wide for a double rod. The shortest length must exceed the width of the window by 300 mm. The body is long.
Using a large carrier board to make a cornice, if the veneer is painted with clear oil, it must be veneered with the same material as the window frame cover, and the veneer surface is the outside and bottom. from a curtain box.
A through eaves can be attached directly to the walls and the top surface on both sides. A blind eaves should be used with metal brackets. To ensure a smooth installation of the eaves, the lengths from both sides to the window opening are equal, and the wires must be snapped before installation.
Woodworking craftsmanship and procedures in home decor Sunday, December 30, 2007 04:11 AM Woodwork in decorating projects is often categorized as a core element. Here we introduce knowledge about woodworking.
The parent of carpentry is Lyuban. Of course, today Lyuban has become the recognized ancestor of the construction industry and the decorative industry. In terms of finishing, joinery is basically finishing even more than the construction industry. From this we can see the importance of joinery in the decorative industry. Many owners, includingTool and home furnishers will consider the level of craftsmanship in carpentry as the basic skill level of a fit out company. Therefore, most finishing companies consider carpentry as their top priority.
After a fierce market battle, the price of latex paint dropped from over 40 yuan per square meter to over 20 yuan, and the price of muddy water from 40 yuan per square meter was even given away to dirty workers. Finally, it is the carpenter who ensures the profit of the finishing company. Because of this, woodworking quotes have always been relatively stable.
Woodworking pricing is less comparable to other decorating projects due to factors such as materials and design. Let's look at a simple wardrobe:
1. Option 1: Using a dense board with lining inside and out.
2. Option 2: Use a large cardboard base, paint the inside with varnish, and paint the outside with mixed oil.
3. Option 3: Use a large carrier board construction with a Pergo board on the inside and a decorative panel on the outside and varnish it.
4. Option 4: Whole solid wood structure, add varnish or mixed oil. (This item varies greatly depending on the type of array tree)
According to the above four methods, this is theoretically possible, but the cost is very different. Party
Option 3 may cost twice as much as Plan 1, and given the difference in design, the comparability will be even lower.
This article focuses on the process, not the material aspect. Where
The above comparison mainly illustrates the difference in craftsmanship and the difference in cost. For wood paneling, see the relevant chapters.
First, base plate technology
1. Thick board process.
Density slabs can be divided into high density slabs, medium density slabs and low density slabs. As a rule, most of them use medium density boards.
This process is most popular among furniture factories and professional companies (for example, manufacturers of kitchen utensils). This process is based on pressing machines, and the possibility of building on site is almost zero. Therefore, decorating companies rarely use it.
The production process of a dense board mainly depends on the combination of components. On the other hand, its trim is mostly glued on rather than nailed down. This type of sticker is different from local production, it is mainly pressed by machines. When a dense board is combined with adhesive materials such as refractory boards, quite good results can often be obtained.
The main disadvantage of the MDF process is that it is very expansive and almost hopeless after exposure to water. Another disadvantage is that it has poor bending resistance and cannot be usedfor projects with great effort.
2. Large main board structure.
Large core is currently the more popular material, especially for decorative companies. The core of the big heart board has
For a certain strength, when the size is relatively small, the effect of using a large core board is better than other artificial boards.
Of course, the construction technology of large-mesh board is basically the same as that of modern joinery. Its construction is convenient, fast and relatively inexpensive, so it is becoming more and more popular among finishing companies. The manufacturing process of large core board mainly uses nails, and it is also suitable for a simple process of gluing and pressing.
The main disadvantage of a large core board is its low resistance to lateral bending. When used as a bookcase and other projects, its strength over long distances often fails to meet the weight requirements of books. The solution may only be to reduce the distance between the bookshelves.
3. Thin plate core
Thin-core boards are available earlier than large-core boards. This is a more traditional material for modern carpentry. Strength of the thin carrier plate
Large size, good bending resistance. In many decorative projects, it can play an important role. In some structural elements that must bear weight, using a thin base plate will be more durable. Among them, 9 percent thin core board is essential for many engineering projects.
Small core boards are the same as large core boards, basically using a nailing process, and can also be simply glued and pressed.
The main disadvantage of thin core board is that its own stability is worse than other boards, which is caused by the difference in the consistency of the core material, which makes it possible for thin core board to deform. Therefore, thin carrier boards are not suitable for single-sided parts such as cabinet doors.
3. Solid wood board
The solid wood method is traditional. Since there are many types of wood, the effect is very different,
But the process is similar. Solid wood board has the advantages of good bending resistance, high strength, durability and good decorative effect.
The method of making solid wood is based on traditional crafts and rarely uses nails, glue or other methods. The skill requirements for carpentry workers are relatively high and it is difficult for carpenters without formal education to be competent in this type of work.
Before use, solid wood panels should be treated by boiling, killing insects and drying. When using these forests without processing, there isrisk of insect infestation (mainly termites).
Second, some precautions when working with wood
1. Working with nail holes.
Strictly speaking, the processing of nail holes belongs to the category of painters. As the saying goes, "Three parts of beauty, seven parts of dress." This phrase is more typical of carpentry. Nowadays, most of the decoration uses recycled boards, and the construction uses nails and other processes. How to deal with these nail holes has become a major problem. This requires a very strict attitude to the selection of the color of the putty, and try to make the color after selection the same as the wood surface. The surface is basically the same to mask these imperfections. The same treatment is applicable to the treatment of knots and scars of trees.
2. Choice of plates.
The choice of high-quality boards is the first factor that ensures quality. This requires not only the choice of the quality of the board, but also the strict selection of the applicability of the board. First of all, you need to make the right choice to select the board of the corresponding parts, for example, the board of load-bearing parts, such as bookshelves, you can choose boards with a thin core. Secondly, the quality of the corresponding plates must also be controlled. For example, the quality of thin-sheet boards varies greatly.
3. Choice of finishing process.
Different panels require different finishes. For example, solid wood and veneer with a beautiful texture, which
Then you can use varnish. However, solid wood boards with poor texture or ordinary plywood surfaces without veneer
Then you need to use mixed oil. Also, on the contrary, if you use varnish, then you should
You should choose solid wood or veneer with the best surface finish. And if you use mixed oil, then you need to choose only the usual
A board will do. The practice of using veneer to add blended butter can only be a waste of money.
Woodworking technology and requirements
1. After the carpenter enters the site, first clear the ground, draw a horizontal line and a floor keel position line (determined by the center 24.4 cm × 24.4 cm)
2. In line with the keel position line, lay a wooden keel with 3x4 pinewood stanchions. Then lay boards 1.2 centimeters thick on a wooden keel and check them for play and noise.
3. Make all kinds of cabinets according to the drawings and pay attention to the following points:
(1) The cabinet is made of 1.8mm chipboard, the back panel is made of 5mm chipboard, and the edge of the cabinet is finished with veneer.
(2) The cabinet door is made of 1.5 mm chipboard, with decorative panels on the outside and closed with solid wood carvings.
(3) The sides of the drawers are made of 1.3 mm thick spruce boards, the bottom boards of the drawers are made of 5 cm boards, and if the width of the drawers exceeds 50 cm, the floors are made of 9 cm up tojuice. .
(4) All countertops are 3 cm thick (except marble countertops).
(5) Cabinets in the kitchen and bathroom are made of semi-finished refractory boards (pressed on both sides), wrapped with special plastic lines and fixed with special sound-absorbing strips.
(6) Window and door trims are made of 1.8" wood planks and door seams are made of 9 cents thick planks.
(7) If the cabinet needs to be lined with polystyrene board, the PVA glue pressing method should be used in the production process.
(8) If the cabinet door is to be inlaid with frosted glass, a white styrofoam board must be laid out behind the frosted glass.
(9) All kinds of lines are determined by the company, small lines are fixed with anti-mosquito nails, and the rest are fixed with suitable nails.
(10) In the manufacture of the inner frame, there should be no burrs and scars. Pay attention to the surface protection of the veneer during the production process, there should be no scratches, hammer marks, stains and other damage. When splicing, the veneer should be spliced according to its texture and not be free of burrs.
(11) The flat door uses 4×6 spruce as the frame and then uses 5 plywood as the backing, veneer veneer (or parquet veneer) and closes with solid wood lines, while the concave-convex door uses 4×10 fir as the skeleton 1.2 layered board as interlayer, then use 1.2 layered board to make concave-convex shape and veneer, solid wood lines close.
4. When making a soundproof wall, use 4×6 spruce wood as a keel, glue 5-centi boards on the outside, and then glue drywall to the surface and level soundproofing materials such as styrofoam or asbestos in the middle. If one side of the soundproof wall is used as a cabinet, there is no need to stick drywall on the side of the cabinet.
5. When making suspended ceiling, first determine the height according to the drawing, draw a horizontal line, and then make a keel and shape from 2.5x4 spruce, and lay the panels according to different requirements (paper-coated drywall, aluminum shaped sheet, PVC shaped sheet) , and then install the inside corner line and reserve mounting holes for ceiling lights, ceiling lights, fans, bathroom heaters, etc. boards, and then glue the aluminum-plastic plate with universal glue.
6. When laying the floor and entering the site, adjust the furniture cabinet doors, room doors, handles, door locks, etc., and make a technological hole for installing the skirting board, then clean the ground, lay a moisture-proof boomagu and floor and pay attention Protect the floor surface from scratches, hammer marks and other miscellaneous damage.
7. During the entire construction process, you should always pay attention to the safety situation, and materials and tools should be stacked neatly and orderly.
How to prevent wood from "drying out" in a finish December 30, 2007 Sunday 03:47 Because indoor temperatures and humidity fluctuate a lot, some wood products have problems such as cracking, warping, and warping. Most of these quality problems are caused by the moisture content of wood products.
Whether solid wood or wood-based panels, all wood products contain a certain amount of moisture. Many consumers believe that the drier the wood, the better, in fact, this opinion is biased. Only when the moisture content of the wood remains stable within normal limits will the finish have no quality problems. For wood-based materials used in normal households, the humidity should be around 8%. If the moisture content is too high or too low, it will cause problems with the quality of wood products in home decoration.
In order to keep the moisture content of the wood stable, the following points should be paid attention to when decorating:
1. Use more artificial panels
Compared to solid wood materials, the textural properties of various artificial panels are much more stable. Since solid wood materials have a texture, cracks, warping and deformation are inevitable when the temperature and humidity change greatly. The wood-based panel is designed to decompose wood into wood chips or wood pulp and then re-manufacture the board. Since the original physical structure of the wood is broken, the "deformation" of wood-based panels is much less than that of solid wood when there is a strong change in temperature and humidity.
2. Pay attention to details when building
In home decoration, the key to the quality of wood products lies in the design, especially in the details: after all wood products are installed, they must be immediately repainted. This layer of paint, called "finish paint", can not only protect wood products, but also insulate moisture and maintain the normal moisture content of wood; the binder must not be mixed with water. Currently, in home decorating, white latex is commonly used as an adhesive for joining wood products. To cut corners, some workers add water to the white latex. This not only reduces the strength of the adhesive, but after the wood product absorbs moisture, it is prone to quality problems; all wood should be laid for several days. After you buy wood for decoration, it is best to place it on the decoration site for a few days before using it. The purpose of this is to approximate the humiditywood to the level of a new house.
3. Be careful when buying materials
When you buy wood for finishing, you can't tell the moisture content of the wood just by looking at it and touching it with your hands. Therefore, some complain: if you rely only on appearance, then the moisture content in wood can be described as "hard to see". In fact, there are a few tips to help you determine if the moisture content of the wood is right. As a rule, dry wood has obvious characteristics, the weight is clearly reduced, the handle is not cold, the knock is clear, a “creaky” sound is heard when planing, the chips are hot, the planing surface is smooth. . Wood with high humidity is heavier, colder to the touch, not brittle when planed, and even chips let water through. This type of wood cannot be used.
Classification and familiarity with woodworking boards commonly used in home decoration2008-02-28 20:50 Wooden building materials are often used in home decoration Introduction often easily causes a number of problems. Here I will explain and introduce wood building materials, mainly plywood.
First, wood classification
1. According to the classification of the material, it can be divided into two categories: solid wood board and wood-based board. At present, with the exception of solid wood boards used for floors and door panels, boards commonly used by us are boards based on artificially treated wood.
2.According to the classification of moldings, it can be divided into: solid board, plywood, fiberboard, decorative board, refractory board and so on.
2. Types of boards
1. Solid wood board.
As the name suggests, solid wood panels are wood panels made from solid wood. Durable and with a natural pattern, these panels are an excellent choice for finishing. However, due to the high cost of this type of board and the high requirements for construction technology, it is rarely used in decoration.
Solid wood slabs are generally classified according to the real name of the slab, and there is no single standard specification.
2. Solid wood floor
Solid wood floors have been the most common finishing material in recent years. This is a very important symbol of improving the quality of life of Chinese families. Solid wood flooring has advantages over solid wood boards, but because it is made of industrial It is produced by chemical production line and has uniform specifications, so its construction is simple, even faster than other board designs, but its disadvantage is, that it requires relatively high technology. If the designer level is not enough, it often causes a number of problems such as buckling, warping, and so on.
NameThe definition of solid wood flooring consists of the name of the wood and the name of the edge treatment. Edge joint processing is mainly divided into three types: flat neck (no tongue and groove), tongue and groove, and double tongue and groove. Flat floor is an outdated product. However, the two-strand floor cannot become popular due to the immaturity of the technology. At present, most of the installed floors are single groove floors, and so-called sheet piling usually refers to single groove flooring.
Solid wood floor can also be divided into lacquered and plain board according to the paint surface treatment. Painted panels are those that have been topcoated before leaving the factory, while plain panels are those that have not been painted. The production time of the paint board is short, but the surface flatness is not as good as that of the ordinary board, and there will be slight unevenness. The construction period of plain board is slow, generally one to two times longer than that of painted board, but the surface is smooth.
3. Composite floor
Composite wood flooring, also known as laminate flooring, because some companies often go by several names for different purposes, such as heavy-duty wood flooring, diamond-shaped wood flooring, etc., no matter how complex the name is. , these panels are all laminate. In the same way that we call helicopters instead of helicopters, these boards do not use "wood", so the term "laminate" is unreasonable and the correct name is "laminate". The standard name for this type of flooring in the country is impregnated laminated wood flooring.
Laminate flooring usually consists of four layers of materials: a base layer, a base layer, a decorative layer and a wear layer. The number of revolutions of the wear layer determines the service life of the composite floor.
1. Bottom layer: made of polyester material and plays the role of moisture resistance.
2. Base layer: usually made of density boards, according to the density of the boards, it can also be divided into low density boards, medium density boards and high density boards.
3. Decoration layer: special paper printed with a certain pattern (basically imitating real texture), impregnated with melamine solution, after chemical treatment, the chemical properties are stable after heating reaction with melamine, the property is not longer chemical reactions make this paper beautiful and durable decorative layer.
4. Wear-resistant layer: this is a layer of wear-resistant material, consisting of aluminum oxide, uniformly pressed against the surface of the reinforced floor. The alumina content and film thickness determine the number of wear revolutions. The rotation speed of the wear layer containing about 30 grams of alumina per square meter is about 4000 revolutions, the rotation speed of the wear layer containing 38 grams is aboutabout 5000 revolutions, and the number of revolutions of the wear layer with a content of 44 grams should be 9000 revolutions Oh, the larger the content and degree of the film, the higher the number of revolutions, and the more wear resistant it is.
The disadvantage of composite floors is that when laid over a large area, phenomena of general buckling and deformation will occur. Since it is composite, the corners between the boards break or wear easily. 4. Tire
Plywood, also known as plywood, is commonly known in the industry as thin-walled board. It is formed by thermal pressing of three or more layers of veneer or sheet adhesive 1 mm thick. It is the most commonly used material for making handcrafted furniture. Tires are generally divided into six specifications: 3mm, 5mm, 9mm, 12mm, 15mm, and 18mm (1mm equals 1mm).
5. Decorative panel
Decorative panels, commonly referred to as panels. This is a one-sided decorative effect decorative board, made by precision cutting solid wood planks into thin veneers about 0.2mm thick, using plywood as the base material and gluing process. This is a special way of existence of a tire with a thickness of 3 centimeters. Decorative panels are now a high-quality finishing material, which is different from the practice of mixed oil.
The wood core board, commonly known in the industry as the large core board. The large main slab is made from two slabs of veneer glued and pressed together. The price of large core board is cheaper than that of thin core board, and its vertical (differentiated by the direction of the core material) bending strength is low, but the horizontal bending strength is higher.
Particleboard is a thin board made from wood waste as the main raw material, which is then pressed with glue and additives. According to the pressing method, it can be divided into two types: extruded chipboard and flat-pressed chipboard. The main advantage of this type of board is that it is very cheap. Its disadvantages are also obvious: the strength is extremely low. Generally, it is not suitable for making large furniture or furniture with mechanical requirements.
Micro-density board, also known as fiberboard. It is an artificial wood fiber or other plant fiber board with urea formaldehyde resin or other suitable adhesives. According to the density, it can be divided into high density board, medium density board and low density board. MDF is also easy to recycle due to its softness and impact resistance. In foreign countries, particle board is a good material for making furniture, but since the national standard for particle board is several times lower than the international standard, the quality of particle board in our country needs to be improved.
9. Fireproof Board
FireproofHeartboard is a decorative board made of silicon or calcium as the main raw material, mixed with a certain proportion of fibrous material, lightweight aggregate, adhesive and chemical additives, and produced by autoclaving. This is a new type of material that is now being used more and more, and its use is not only driven by fire safety factors. The construction of refractory boards has relatively high adhesive bonding requirements, and higher quality refractory boards are also more expensive than decorative panels. The thickness of the refractory board is usually 0.8mm, 1mm and 1.2mm.
10. Melamine board
Melamine board, full name - melamine impregnated film, paper veneer, wood board. It is a decorative board made by impregnating paper of various colors or textures with melamine resin adhesive, then drying it to a certain degree of curing, laying on the surface of chipboard, medium density fiberboard or hardboard and pressing.
Melamine board is a finishing material for walls. Currently, some people use melamine boards to fake laminate flooring, which is inappropriate.
Determining the quality of woodworking
1 Whether the structure is straight and flat, regardless of the horizontal or vertical direction, proper carpentry should be straight and flat.
2 Whether the angle is accurate except for special design factors such that the normal angle is 90 degrees.
3 Is the parquet dense and neat. Proper wood parquet should be seamless or evenly spaced.
4 Regardless of whether radians and roundnesses are smooth and smooth, in addition to one, several with the same shape should also ensure shape consistency.
5 Is the cabinet door switch OK? When the cabinet door is open, it should operate easily and there should be no extraneous sounds.
6 As a rule, there should be no gap between the fixed cabinet and the wall.
7 Are there any defects in the woodworking project. You should make sure that the surface of the woodworking project is flat and free of dents or cracks.
8 Symmetry Is the woodworking project symmetrical
9 Has the nail hole in the decorative panel been repaired? Of course it's a painter's job, but since it exists in a woodworking project, I won't mention it here.
10 Whether the connection of the ceiling's angular lines is smooth, and there is obvious symmetry and deformation.
11 Is the baseline set straight and true from the ground.
12 Aluminum gussets, PVC gussets and other ceilings for bathrooms and kitchens are flat and do not deform.
13 Is the lock position of the cabinet door handle set correctly and can it be opened normally.
14 Is it okthe bedroom door and other door panels open. When closed, the top, left and right door gaps should be tight, and the bottom door gap should be moderate, usually better than 0.5m.
Selection and application of decorative parapet panels [construction technology]
1. Characteristics of decorative wall panels
Patterned wall decoration is a new type of wall decoration material developed in recent years. It is usually made of wood, plastic, etc. as base material and composite material. The decorative wall panel has the advantages of light weight, fire protection, frog protection, simple structure, low cost, safe use, obvious decorative effect, easy maintenance and so on. It can not only replace wooden dado, but also replace wall materials such as wallpaper and wall bricks, so it is widely used.
2. Classification of decorative lining panels
Decorative wall panel can be divided into two categories: wood and plastic according to the type of base material, among which wood can be divided into two types: strip profile and solid board; According to the processing technology of the main material can be divided into two categories: there are two types of MDF and plywood. Regardless of the material of the base material, the surface has been processed with imitation solid wood, imitation stone, imitation ceramic tiles, imitation wallpaper and other patterns, among which imitation solid wood products have become more widespread in home decoration. Artificial solid wood products have a variety of patterns, such as imitation stickwood, ash, gilded wood, oak, cherry wood, etc., which can be purchased according to the needs of home decor.
3. Identification of the quality of wall decorative panels
Screed board is a machine-produced decorative material that can be identified both inside and out. Its internal quality mainly determines the hardness of its surface and the strength of the bond between the base material and the surface finish. Good quality products have high surface finish material hardness, impact resistance, wear resistance, and no obvious scratches on the surface when scratched. knife There is no delamination of the surface layer from the substrate. The appearance quality mainly checks the degree of simulation. Good quality products have realistic patterns, uniform processing specifications, mouth and stem splicing freely, and good decorative effects. Tape wall panels must be sealed in plastic packaging without distortion.
4. Using decorative wall panels
The way to use the parapet decorative panel is simple and usually does not require special skills to work. The specification of the whole decorative board without groove and groove is 2440mm*1220mm. When installing, firstcut the material to the design size and cut the board to the required specifications. The cutting edge must be straight. Apply glue to the wall and the back of the decorative board, pay attention that it must be completely covered, and there must be no missing parts. When the wall is installed, it should be laid and compacted according to the control line, which has spring back after Once the glue dries, use a silicone spatula to glue the seams or beads. The width of the decorative board with tongue and groove is 90mm or 165mm and the length is usually 2440mm.Used vertically.Cut to size when installed. Before installation, apply glue to the wall and the back side of the board. Glue can be applied to the top end, bottom end and middle part. During installation, the vertical analogue is compacted. After the glue dries, the edge is closed with wooden carvings.
After the decorative wall panel is installed, the extruded adhesive should be cleaned in time to prevent the surface of the panel from becoming dirty. The parapet decorative panel can be used after installation without surface finishing such as varnishing. The surface of the base wall of the parapet decorative board should be flat, hard, clean and dry, and the corresponding processing methods are the same as those of the wood skirting board. ,